BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. BLAST has a market capitalization of $90,503.91 and approximately $13.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BLAST has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. One BLAST coin can now be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and STEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002024 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001487 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002658 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Ixinium (XXA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZelaaPayAE (ZPAE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC.
BLAST (CRYPTO:BLAST) is a coin. BLAST’s total supply is 45,788,501 coins. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here. BLAST’s official website is blastblastblast.com.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLAST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.