Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Bytom has a total market capitalization of $92.05 million and $9.59 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bytom has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0669 or 0.00000633 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00435157 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011991 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002893 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Bytom (CRYPTO:BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 31st, 2017. Bytom’s total supply is 1,624,240,650 coins and its circulating supply is 1,376,955,719 coins. Bytom’s official website is bytom.io. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.