Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. In the last week, Centrality has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar. Centrality has a total market capitalization of $68.75 million and approximately $1.63 million worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Centrality token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0583 or 0.00000552 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020365 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00044176 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007017 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $573.50 or 0.05427673 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Centrality (CENNZ) is a token. Its launch date was January 9th, 2018. Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,179,388,509 tokens. Centrality’s official website is www.centrality.ai. The official message board for Centrality is medium.com/centrality. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centrality Token Trading
Centrality can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centrality should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centrality using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.