Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. Chainlink has a total market capitalization of $3.25 billion and $897.01 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded down 9.8% against the dollar. One Chainlink token can currently be purchased for $9.28 or 0.00087670 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, OKEx, IDEX and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00265401 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038764 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.29 or 0.01524409 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00170415 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009563 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. Chainlink’s official message board is blog.chain.link.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Binance, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Coinbase, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.