ChartEx (CURRENCY:CHART) traded up 19.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. ChartEx has a total market capitalization of $32,906.49 and $80,685.00 worth of ChartEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ChartEx has traded 50.5% lower against the dollar. One ChartEx coin can now be bought for about $0.0263 or 0.00000249 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009459 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.11 or 0.00265499 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038767 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087504 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $161.31 or 0.01523791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00170541 BTC.
ChartEx launched on May 25th, 2018. ChartEx’s total supply is 250,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,250,000 coins. ChartEx’s official website is chartex.pro. ChartEx’s official message board is medium.com/@chartexpro. ChartEx’s official Twitter account is @betonchart and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ChartEx Coin Trading
ChartEx can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChartEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChartEx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChartEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChartEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChartEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.