Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Color Platform token can now be bought for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000078 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Bithumb Global. Over the last seven days, Color Platform has traded 40.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Color Platform has a market cap of $1.13 million and approximately $745.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,550.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $220.13 or 0.02086566 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.36 or 0.00610022 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003966 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012598 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
About Color Platform
Color Platform (CRYPTO:CLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2013. Color Platform’s total supply is 350,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 137,230,262 tokens. Color Platform’s official website is color-platform.org/~colors/en. Color Platform’s official Twitter account is @copperlark. The official message board for Color Platform is medium.com/colorsorg. The Reddit community for Color Platform is /r/colorsorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Color Platform
Color Platform can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Bithumb Global. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Color Platform should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Color Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.