DAOBet (CURRENCY:BET) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. DAOBet has a market capitalization of $2.10 million and approximately $203,304.00 worth of DAOBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DAOBet coin can now be purchased for about $0.0126 or 0.00000119 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, DAOBet has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,566.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $220.78 or 0.02089520 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001508 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.46 or 0.00610021 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003684 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012579 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
DAOBet Coin Profile
DAOBet (CRYPTO:BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2013. DAOBet’s total supply is 167,270,821 coins. DAOBet’s official message board is dao.casino/blog. The official website for DAOBet is daobet.org. DAOBet’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin.
DAOBet Coin Trading
DAOBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAOBet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAOBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAOBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.