Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. Dent has a total market cap of $17.97 million and approximately $260,143.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dent has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar. One Dent token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009492 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00266028 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00038797 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00087005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.73 or 0.01523464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $18.07 or 0.00171305 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,603,941,183 tokens. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, FCoin, Liquid, HitBTC, Fatbtc, CoinBene, Bitbns, BitForex, IDEX, Allbit, OKEx, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Lykke Exchange, Radar Relay, WazirX, Cobinhood, LATOKEN and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.