Dune Network (CURRENCY:DUN) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. During the last seven days, Dune Network has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dune Network has a total market cap of $7.99 million and approximately $13,033.00 worth of Dune Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dune Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0207 or 0.00000196 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00265401 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038764 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00087670 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.29 or 0.01524409 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00170415 BTC.
Dune Network Profile
Dune Network’s total supply is 486,208,036 coins and its circulating supply is 385,303,666 coins. The official message board for Dune Network is medium.com/dune-network. The official website for Dune Network is dune.network.
Dune Network Coin Trading
Dune Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dune Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dune Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dune Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dune Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dune Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.