Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. In the last week, Emercoin has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. Emercoin has a market cap of $1.79 million and $25,872.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0387 or 0.00000366 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- WinCash (WCC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002254 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
Emercoin (CRYPTO:EMC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 46,264,703 coins. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emercoin’s official message board is emercointalk.org. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Emercoin’s official website is emercoin.com.
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.