Faceter (CURRENCY:FACE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Over the last seven days, Faceter has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar. Faceter has a market capitalization of $451,092.52 and $19.00 worth of Faceter was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Faceter coin can now be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including $50.98, $24.68, $7.50 and $51.55.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00043970 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007028 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $576.44 or 0.05448001 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057929 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033659 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Faceter Coin Profile
Faceter (FACE) is a coin. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. Faceter’s total supply is 938,538,326 coins and its circulating supply is 470,520,275 coins. Faceter’s official message board is medium.com/faceter. Faceter’s official Twitter account is @FaceterOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Faceter is tokensale.faceter.io.
Buying and Selling Faceter
Faceter can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $33.94, $50.98, $18.94, $13.77, $24.68, $10.39, $7.50, $51.55, $24.43, $20.33 and $5.60. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Faceter directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Faceter should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Faceter using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Faceter Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Faceter and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.