FIO Protocol (CURRENCY:FIO) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. During the last week, FIO Protocol has traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar. One FIO Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. FIO Protocol has a market capitalization of $10.12 million and approximately $560,257.00 worth of FIO Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001474 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001812 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.34 or 0.00078939 BTC.
FIO Protocol Profile
FIO Protocol (FIO) is a coin. FIO Protocol’s total supply is 718,046,016 coins and its circulating supply is 90,017,353 coins. The official website for FIO Protocol is fioprotocol.io. FIO Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/fio-blog.
FIO Protocol Coin Trading
FIO Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FIO Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FIO Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FIO Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FIO Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FIO Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.