FNB Protocol (CURRENCY:FNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. One FNB Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges including Allbit and IDAX. Over the last seven days, FNB Protocol has traded up 3.6% against the dollar. FNB Protocol has a total market cap of $14.39 million and approximately $597,792.00 worth of FNB Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009458 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.17 or 0.00266070 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00038825 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00087651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.27 or 0.01523077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00169607 BTC.
FNB Protocol Token Profile
FNB Protocol’s total supply is 2,490,000,160 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,373,943,413 tokens. FNB Protocol’s official Twitter account is @fnbprotocol.
FNB Protocol Token Trading
FNB Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FNB Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FNB Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FNB Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FNB Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FNB Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.