GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $5.55 million and $18,468.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $0.0564 or 0.00000533 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.79 or 0.00432807 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011962 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003583 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002969 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000380 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
GameCredits (GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 98,462,154 coins. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.org. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GameCredits is medium.com/gamecredits.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.