GeoDB (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. During the last seven days, GeoDB has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. GeoDB has a total market capitalization of $3.97 million and $182,063.00 worth of GeoDB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GeoDB token can now be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00002863 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020375 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006997 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $574.38 or 0.05440094 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009473 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058119 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033695 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
GeoDB (GEO) is a token. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2013. GeoDB’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,143,271 tokens. GeoDB’s official website is www.geodb.com. GeoDB’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GeoDB’s official message board is medium.com/@GeoDataBlock.
GeoDB Token Trading
GeoDB can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoDB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoDB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GeoDB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeoDB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoDB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.