GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 30% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One GMB token can now be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and BW. Over the last seven days, GMB has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. GMB has a market cap of $1.38 million and $2,898.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $576.28 or 0.05446493 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057982 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033658 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
GMB (GMB) is a token. Its launch date was June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject. The official message board for GMB is medium.com/gmbofficial. GMB’s official website is gmbplatform.io.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BW and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GMB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.