GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 30% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. During the last seven days, GMB has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. GMB has a total market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $2,898.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GMB token can now be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges including BW and DigiFinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $576.28 or 0.05446493 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057982 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033658 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
GMB is a token. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official website is gmbplatform.io. The official message board for GMB is medium.com/gmbofficial. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and BW. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GMB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.