Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. During the last week, Gnosis has traded 13.1% lower against the US dollar. Gnosis has a market cap of $44.38 million and $579,396.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gnosis token can currently be purchased for about $40.17 or 0.00379686 BTC on exchanges including GOPAX, Bitsane, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00265401 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038764 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00087670 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.29 or 0.01524409 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00170415 BTC.
Gnosis was first traded on April 25th, 2017. Gnosis’ total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,104,590 tokens. The official website for Gnosis is gnosis.pm. Gnosis’ official Twitter account is @gnosisPM and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Gnosis is medium.com/gnosis-pm. The Reddit community for Gnosis is /r/gnosisPM and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Gnosis
Gnosis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Liqui, Bitsane, ABCC, BX Thailand, Bancor Network, LATOKEN, Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC, GOPAX, Upbit, Poloniex and Kraken. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gnosis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gnosis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.