Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. In the last week, Hydro has traded 8.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Hydro has a market cap of $3.12 million and approximately $463,579.00 worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hydro token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Bittrex, Upbit and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $576.28 or 0.05446493 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057982 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033658 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HYDRO is a token. Its launch date was March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,046,612,734 tokens. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hydro is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. Hydro’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro.
Buying and Selling Hydro
Hydro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Mercatox, DEx.top, BitForex, Fatbtc, IDEX, BitMart, CoinEx, IDAX and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.