INT Chain (CURRENCY:INT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. INT Chain has a total market capitalization of $10.81 million and $889,058.00 worth of INT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One INT Chain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000211 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg, OKEx Korea, Allcoin and OKEx. During the last seven days, INT Chain has traded down 5.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020365 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00044176 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007017 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $573.50 or 0.05427673 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
INT Chain Profile
INT is a coin. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. INT Chain’s total supply is 960,329,508 coins and its circulating supply is 449,560,377 coins. The Reddit community for INT Chain is /r/int_chain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for INT Chain is intchain.io. INT Chain’s official Twitter account is @INTCHAIN.
Buying and Selling INT Chain
INT Chain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Ethfinex, OKEx Korea, Allcoin and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as INT Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire INT Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase INT Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for INT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.