Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded down 12.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. One Jewel token can currently be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00002058 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin. In the last seven days, Jewel has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar. Jewel has a total market cap of $11.91 million and approximately $1,053.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009464 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00266132 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087537 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.51 or 0.01526451 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009457 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000267 BTC.
Jewel (CRYPTO:JWL) is a token. It was first traded on July 13th, 2016. Jewel’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,710,245 tokens. Jewel’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Jewel’s official message board is medium.com/@jewelpay. Jewel’s official website is jewelpay.org. The Reddit community for Jewel is /r/jewelpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Jewel
Jewel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, Livecoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jewel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jewel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jewel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jewel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.