KARMA (CURRENCY:KARMA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. One KARMA coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges including $20.33, $7.50, $51.55 and $10.39. In the last seven days, KARMA has traded 848.1% higher against the dollar. KARMA has a market capitalization of $12.52 million and approximately $420.00 worth of KARMA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001594 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006333 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $161.06 or 0.01522238 BTC.
KARMA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2014. KARMA’s total supply is 8,462,823,687 coins and its circulating supply is 5,450,532,381 coins. KARMA’s official website is www.karmaapp.io. KARMA’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. KARMA’s official message board is medium.com/@hello_11092. The Reddit community for KARMA is /r/KARMAEOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
KARMA Coin Trading
KARMA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $5.60, $33.94, $20.33, $7.50, $10.39, $13.77, $50.98, $24.43, $18.94, $51.55 and $32.15. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KARMA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KARMA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KARMA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KARMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KARMA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.