Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. One Liquidity Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0110 or 0.00000104 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy, IDEX and LATOKEN. Liquidity Network has a total market capitalization of $587,027.26 and $51,372.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Liquidity Network has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009459 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.11 or 0.00265499 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038767 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087504 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $161.31 or 0.01523791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00170541 BTC.
Liquidity Network Profile
Liquidity Network’s launch date was November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,334,645 tokens. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid. Liquidity Network’s official message board is email@example.com. Liquidity Network’s official website is liquidity.network.
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, LATOKEN and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.