Loopring [NEO] (CURRENCY:LRN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Loopring [NEO] has a market cap of $1.84 million and $798.00 worth of Loopring [NEO] was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring [NEO] token can currently be purchased for about $0.0162 or 0.00000153 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, Switcheo Network, Gate.io and CoinMex. Over the last seven days, Loopring [NEO] has traded up 1.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009477 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.09 or 0.00265854 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038767 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00087240 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.50 or 0.01528465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.11 or 0.00171428 BTC.
Loopring [NEO] Token Profile
Loopring [NEO]’s total supply is 113,602,931 tokens. Loopring [NEO]’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. Loopring [NEO]’s official message board is medium.com/loopring-protocol. The official website for Loopring [NEO] is loopring.org. The Reddit community for Loopring [NEO] is /r/loopring and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Loopring [NEO] Token Trading
Loopring [NEO] can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, IDAX, Gate.io, CoinMex and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring [NEO] directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring [NEO] should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loopring [NEO] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring [NEO] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring [NEO] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.