MASTERNET (CURRENCY:MASH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One MASTERNET token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and STEX. During the last seven days, MASTERNET has traded up 0.9% against the dollar. MASTERNET has a total market cap of $4,304.63 and approximately $292.00 worth of MASTERNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009458 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.17 or 0.00266070 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00038825 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00087651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.27 or 0.01523077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00169607 BTC.
MASTERNET’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,686,740 tokens. MASTERNET’s official Twitter account is @MasternetMASH. MASTERNET’s official website is akasicglobal.io. The Reddit community for MASTERNET is /r/MasternetMASH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MASTERNET
MASTERNET can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MASTERNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MASTERNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MASTERNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MASTERNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MASTERNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.