Minter Network (CURRENCY:BIP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. During the last week, Minter Network has traded 12% lower against the dollar. Minter Network has a market capitalization of $9.05 million and approximately $12,753.00 worth of Minter Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Minter Network coin can currently be bought for about $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009485 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002218 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.04 or 0.00265538 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038796 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00087199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.31 or 0.01527844 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00020223 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000676 BTC.
About Minter Network
Minter Network uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 31st, 2018. Minter Network’s total supply is 2,957,299,323 coins and its circulating supply is 2,752,089,756 coins. The official message board for Minter Network is medium.com/@MinterTeam. Minter Network’s official website is www.minter.network. Minter Network’s official Twitter account is @MinterTeam.
Minter Network Coin Trading
Minter Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minter Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minter Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Minter Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minter Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minter Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.