Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. Nectar has a market capitalization of $27.63 million and approximately $1,170.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nectar coin can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001660 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.60, $18.94, $24.43 and $33.94. Over the last week, Nectar has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,572.38 or 1.00058969 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005591 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00152786 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00000863 BTC.
Nectar Coin Profile
Nectar (CRYPTO:NEC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 618,133,330 coins and its circulating supply is 157,517,510 coins. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. Nectar’s official website is www.ethfinex.com. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a.
Nectar Coin Trading
Nectar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.43, $50.98, $18.94, $13.77, $24.68, $20.33, $33.94, $5.60, $32.15, $10.39 and $51.55. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nectar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nectar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.