Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. Nxt has a market capitalization of $9.39 million and $448,538.00 worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Nxt has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Nxt coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000089 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023255 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022046 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010496 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002617 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009409 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004081 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00014830 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000305 BTC.
Nxt (CRYPTO:NXT) is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nxt’s official message board is nxtforum.org. Nxt’s official website is www.jelurida.com/nxt.
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.