Obyte (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Obyte has a total market cap of $17.27 million and approximately $4,432.00 worth of Obyte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Obyte coin can now be bought for $22.92 or 0.00217078 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including UPbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last week, Obyte has traded 4.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Obyte is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Obyte’s official website is obyte.org. Obyte’s official message board is medium.com/byteball.
Obyte Coin Trading
Obyte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and UPbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obyte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obyte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Obyte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obyte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.