Pamp Network (CURRENCY:PAMP) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Pamp Network token can now be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00004807 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Pamp Network has traded down 21.2% against the U.S. dollar. Pamp Network has a market cap of $1.23 million and $632,367.00 worth of Pamp Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020365 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00044176 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007017 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $573.50 or 0.05427673 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Pamp Network
PAMP is a token. It launched on June 6th, 2020. Pamp Network’s total supply is 3,083,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,431,244 tokens. The official website for Pamp Network is pamp.network. Pamp Network’s official Twitter account is @PampNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pamp Network Token Trading
Pamp Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pamp Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pamp Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pamp Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pamp Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pamp Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.