Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. During the last week, Pillar has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar. Pillar has a total market cap of $3.75 million and $108,821.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0145 or 0.00000137 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00043970 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007028 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $576.44 or 0.05448001 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057929 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033659 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pillar is a token. Its launch date was July 14th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. The official website for Pillar is pillarproject.io. The official message board for Pillar is medium.com/pillarproject. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.