Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for $0.0525 or 0.00000496 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge. Pirate Chain has a market capitalization of $8.86 million and approximately $59,862.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009459 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.11 or 0.00265499 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038767 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087504 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.31 or 0.01523791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00170541 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
Pirate Chain was first traded on August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 168,928,123 coins. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.