Polybius (CURRENCY:PLBT) traded up 33.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Polybius token can now be bought for $1.56 or 0.00014793 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Polybius has traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar. Polybius has a market capitalization of $6.20 million and $650.00 worth of Polybius was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020365 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00044176 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007017 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $573.50 or 0.05427673 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009465 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Polybius Token Profile
PLBT is a token. It launched on March 30th, 2017. Polybius’ total supply is 3,969,565 tokens. Polybius’ official Twitter account is @PolybiusBank and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Polybius is polybius.io.
Polybius Token Trading
Polybius can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polybius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polybius should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polybius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polybius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polybius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.