QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Over the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded up 72.8% against the US dollar. One QuadrantProtocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene and Hotbit. QuadrantProtocol has a market capitalization of $758,698.02 and $16,968.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009459 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.11 or 0.00265499 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038767 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087504 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $161.31 or 0.01523791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00170541 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Profile
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,025,330 tokens. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com. The official message board for QuadrantProtocol is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol.
Buying and Selling QuadrantProtocol
QuadrantProtocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.