Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $15.44 million and $66,547.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Quantstamp has traded down 14.5% against the dollar. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0250 or 0.00000237 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020375 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006997 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $574.38 or 0.05440094 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009473 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058119 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033695 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Quantstamp is a token. It launched on November 17th, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.