Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. Over the last week, Quark has traded 8.4% lower against the dollar. Quark has a total market cap of $7.01 million and $1,194.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0263 or 0.00000248 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded down 46.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Quark (QRK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 266,576,735 coins. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info.
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.