ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Over the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 35.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $24.00 million and $78,220.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ReddCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, Bisq, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00047723 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10,557.64 or 1.00001627 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.36 or 0.00628603 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005597 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $123.51 or 0.01169860 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00109274 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007117 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004909 BTC.
ReddCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi, C-Patex, Cryptopia, Bisq, BiteBTC, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Upbit and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.