Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 64.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Rise coin can now be purchased for $0.0060 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Rise has a total market cap of $970,930.61 and $585.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Rise has traded down 15.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00023641 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002556 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001167 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
Rise is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 160,990,013 coins. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Rise is rise.vision. Rise’s official message board is medium.com/rise-vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.