Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 64.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. One Rise coin can now be purchased for about $0.0060 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Rise has traded 15.9% lower against the dollar. Rise has a total market cap of $970,930.61 and $585.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00023641 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002556 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001167 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 160,990,013 coins. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official website is rise.vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.