Rotten (CURRENCY:ROT) traded 234.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. Rotten has a total market capitalization of $3.43 million and approximately $4.07 million worth of Rotten was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rotten token can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001335 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Rotten has traded 4,603.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $576.28 or 0.05446493 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057982 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033658 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Rotten Token Profile
ROT is a token. Its launch date was September 19th, 2020. Rotten’s total supply is 24,279,610 tokens. Rotten’s official Twitter account is @TheTimTempleton and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Rotten is rottenswap.org/#.
Buying and Selling Rotten
Rotten can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rotten directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rotten should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rotten using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rotten Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rotten and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.