Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. In the last week, Safe Haven has traded down 29.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Safe Haven token can now be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN and OceanEx. Safe Haven has a total market capitalization of $7.18 million and approximately $666,186.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.85 or 0.01283260 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Safe Haven
Safe Haven (SHA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. Safe Haven’s official message board is t.me/safehavenio_ann. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Safe Haven
Safe Haven can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and OceanEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe Haven should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Safe Haven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.