Scrypta (CURRENCY:LYRA) traded down 41% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. Scrypta has a market cap of $296,542.94 and $2.00 worth of Scrypta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Scrypta coin can currently be bought for $0.0216 or 0.00000204 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Scrypta has traded down 10.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.22 or 0.00398706 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00018749 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012987 BTC.
- SovranoCoin (SVR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008659 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010208 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Decentrahub Coin (DCNTR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00026330 BTC.
LYRA is a coin. Scrypta’s total supply is 16,980,470 coins and its circulating supply is 13,741,421 coins. The official message board for Scrypta is medium.com/@scryptachain. Scrypta’s official website is scryptachain.org/en/homepage.
Buying and Selling Scrypta
Scrypta can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scrypta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scrypta should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scrypta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scrypta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scrypta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.