Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded 71.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. During the last week, Shivom has traded up 28.9% against the dollar. One Shivom token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDEX, DDEX and Coinsuper. Shivom has a market cap of $396,468.06 and $69.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020375 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006997 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $574.38 or 0.05440094 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009473 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058119 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033695 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Shivom Token Profile
Shivom (CRYPTO:OMX) is a token. It launched on June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 911,746,999 tokens. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. The official message board for Shivom is medium.com/@projectshivom. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom. The official website for Shivom is shivom.io.
Buying and Selling Shivom
Shivom can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinsuper, CoinBene, DDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shivom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shivom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.