Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.47 or 0.00004413 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Iquant, Cryptopia, Binance and C2CX. During the last week, Skycoin has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar. Skycoin has a market cap of $8.87 million and approximately $55,547.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009464 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00266132 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087537 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.51 or 0.01526451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.98 or 0.00169936 BTC.
Skycoin’s genesis date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 19,000,000 coins. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, ChaoEX, Cryptopia, Iquant and C2CX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.