Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Starbase has a market capitalization of $301,089.70 and approximately $1,862.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Starbase token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Starbase has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020328 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00043951 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007010 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $577.40 or 0.05453199 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009444 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057884 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033649 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Starbase Token Profile
STAR is a token. Its launch date was February 5th, 2017. Starbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 187,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Starbase is /r/starbase and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Starbase is starbase.co. Starbase’s official Twitter account is @starbaseco and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Starbase
Starbase can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Starbase should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Starbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.