Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. One Storj token can now be purchased for approximately $0.47 or 0.00004418 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Tidex and Liqui. Storj has a total market capitalization of $93.05 million and $23.03 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Storj has traded up 19.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009464 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00266132 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00038762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00087537 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.51 or 0.01526451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.98 or 0.00169936 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
Storj’s genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 199,059,019 tokens. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. Storj’s official website is storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Livecoin, Bittrex, Radar Relay, Poloniex, IDAX, IDEX, Liqui, Gate.io, Binance, OKEx, Liquid, Huobi, CoinTiger, Upbit, Tidex and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.