Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 30.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 3rd. Storm has a total market cap of $17.96 million and $365,316.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Storm has traded 28.5% lower against the US dollar. One Storm token can now be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Coinrail, HitBTC and WazirX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009458 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.17 or 0.00266070 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00038825 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00087651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $161.27 or 0.01523077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00169607 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
Storm’s launch date was July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 9,967,745,869 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,833,646,881 tokens. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Storm is stormtoken.com.
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, WazirX, Bitbns, Upbit, Binance, Bancor Network, IDEX, Coinrail, Bittrex, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Coinnest and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.