Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $30.38 million and approximately $308,668.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0509 or 0.00000482 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00435157 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011991 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002893 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Syscoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 597,104,168 coins. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Binance, Upbit, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, Livecoin, YoBit, Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.