TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 3rd. During the last week, TenX has traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar. One TenX token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0632 or 0.00000597 BTC on exchanges. TenX has a market cap of $9.25 million and approximately $9.52 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00044070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $576.28 or 0.05446493 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057982 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033658 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
TenX (CRYPTO:PAY) is a token. It launched on July 7th, 2017. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 146,365,445 tokens. TenX’s official message board is blog.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official website is www.tenx.tech. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.