TTC (CURRENCY:TTC) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 3rd. Over the last week, TTC has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TTC coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0205 or 0.00000191 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, BitForex, Upbit and Bittrex. TTC has a total market capitalization of $9.12 million and approximately $67.00 worth of TTC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00043970 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007028 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $576.44 or 0.05448001 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057929 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00033659 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TTC Coin Profile
TTC (CRYPTO:TTC) is a coin. It launched on March 6th, 2018. TTC’s total supply is 902,488,265 coins and its circulating supply is 445,463,109 coins. TTC’s official Twitter account is @ttc_protocol. The Reddit community for TTC is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for TTC is medium.com/ttc-official-blog. TTC’s official website is www.ttc.eco.
Buying and Selling TTC
TTC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BitForex, IDEX, Bibox and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TTC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TTC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.